Verto Insula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Verto Insula

------------------

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Character sheet
Character Name: Sefu
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Silent Striders

Kanika-Sefu-Badru Empty
PostSubject: Kanika-Sefu-Badru   Kanika-Sefu-Badru Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:51 pm

Alpha of the wondering strider pack. I always introduces myself with my whole name, Kanika-Sefu-Badru, but I'm aware others will not remember, so you can call me Sefu.

I arrived to the Cearn with my pack-mates in early August under the full moon. A fallen mate I carried in and with the hospitality of the Sept Alpha, proper burial took place. Some rumors started spreading on this accord.

In this first night trouble was at hand with minions of the Wyrm transferring wolfs, kin, and kinfolk. Others attacked from ground; me and my pack took transportation with a GlassWalkers' helicopter and attacked from above. From a great distance in the air my whole pack jumped both from the helicopter and the material realm down to the menace battle grounds.

The real enemy was not present, but only minions doing it's dirty work. Nevertheless, the prisoners were salvaged with no loss to the Garou nation.

A small defeat over the Wyrm and a small victory for Gaia. One small one, but many more to come.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Philia

Kanika-Sefu-Badru
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Verto Insula :: IC Threads :: How you know me (Character backgrounds)-
Jump to: