Verto Insula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Verto Insula

------------------

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fan-F*cking-Tastic (WARNING!!! NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!! IN HERE BE CURSES!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward Carpenter

Edward Carpenter

Character sheet
Character Name: Sean Rendall
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Glass Walkers

Fan-F*cking-Tastic  (WARNING!!! NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!! IN HERE BE CURSES!) Empty
PostSubject: Fan-F*cking-Tastic (WARNING!!! NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!! IN HERE BE CURSES!)   Fan-F*cking-Tastic  (WARNING!!! NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!! IN HERE BE CURSES!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:23 am

I would just like to give a shout out to all the brilliant people who, instead of waiting until we could gather more information and possibly, I dunno, AVOID PRACTICALLY GETTING ON THE GOD DAMNED 7 O'CLOCK NEWS, decided to rush in headlong, knocking over an SUV and an EIGHTEEN WHEELER TRACTOR TRAILER and RIP ANOTHER SUV IN HALF, get CAUGHT ON TAPE and JEOPARDIZE THE CAERN AND EACH AND EVERY ONE OF OUR LIVES AND THOSE OF OUR KINFOLK!! Real smooth. Now I gotta find a way to fix this bullshit...

Sean Rendall
Back to top Go down
Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Character sheet
Character Name: Sefu
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Silent Striders

PostSubject: Re: Fan-F*cking-Tastic (WARNING!!! NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!! IN HERE BE CURSES!)   Fan-F*cking-Tastic  (WARNING!!! NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!! IN HERE BE CURSES!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:12 pm

I would like YOU to shut the FUCK up. You, as well as everybody else, had a say in this. If you didn't wanted to do it, you had the choice, but you CHOSE to be a part of it and even to provide transportation. So you better take responsibility for your actions.

Also, you were the eyes on the sky for the rest of the group, a task which you FAILED to accomplish; the ones on ground were the fight force, you should have been looking around for this outsides instead of trying to shoot people from a fucking moving helicopter. This very much so demonstrated your great inability to "imagine all possible outcomes, complications and issues before deciding a course of action" which you so claim to have.

Now let's see if instead of complaining to other, you maybe can use some of your glass-walker know-how in the homid grounds to do something about it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Philia
Edward Carpenter

Edward Carpenter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fan-F*cking-Tastic (WARNING!!! NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!! IN HERE BE CURSES!)   Fan-F*cking-Tastic  (WARNING!!! NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!! IN HERE BE CURSES!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:28 pm

Kanika-Sefu-Badru wrote:
I would like YOU to shut the FUCK up. You, as well as everybody else, had a say in this. If you didn't wanted to do it, you had the choice, but you CHOSE to be a part of it and even to provide transportation. So you better take responsibility for your actions.

Also, you were the eyes on the sky for the rest of the group, a task which you FAILED to accomplish; the ones on ground were the fight force, you should have been looking around for this outsides instead of trying to shoot people from a fucking moving helicopter. This very much so demonstrated your great inability to "imagine all possible outcomes, complications and issues before deciding a course of action" which you so claim to have.

Now let's see if instead of complaining to other, you maybe can use some of your glass-walker know-how in the homid grounds to do something about it.

First off, go and take a flying fuck at a cliff. I didn't WANT to go. I went where I was needed. I went where the Alpha told me I was needed. Without me, YOU, and your entire pack, would have had no way of getting there.

Second off, how the fuck was I supposed to see some asshole with a video camera in a car? Seriously? Are you THAT inbred that you can't see the impossibility of your statement?

Thirdly, I suggested SEVERAL alternate courses of action, most involving no immediate violence, in place of rushing in. I voted AGAINST rushing in. I was outvoted.

So go pull your head out of your ass next time before you accuse me of doing something.

And lastly, I will take responsibility for my actions. Good job me for finding out as much as I could before acting, the only one in the caern who wanted to actually do that. Good job me for suggesting alternate ideas. Good job me for providing transportation for the warriors who wanted to fight. Good job me for indirectly saving someone from Wyrm posession instead of blindly killing them. Good job me for trying to make a potential liability into an asset.

Let me know when you stop being a mindless killing machine and decide to actually help the caern and Gaia in general.
Back to top Go down
Bakamoichigei

Bakamoichigei

Character sheet
Character Name: Conall Callaghan
Auspice: Galliard
Tribe: Fianna

PostSubject: Re: Fan-F*cking-Tastic (WARNING!!! NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!! IN HERE BE CURSES!)   Fan-F*cking-Tastic  (WARNING!!! NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!! IN HERE BE CURSES!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:46 pm

Bullshit lad, there were several of us who voiced the idea of recon and the idea of you and your helicopter were the best option for it, but you didn't want to do so at first. Second, you were quite eagerly taking potshots with your damn rifle... and the only way to make you to draw even MORE attention to yourself, would be to get on a bullhorn and shout "LOOK AT ME, I'VE GOT A FLYING MACHINE"

With the "other courses of action" you proposed a wait and see, and an attempt to buy the kinfolk from them, they were already a tad bit tainted when we got there, what do you think would have happened if we waited longer? Do you think the wyrm would be content with simply putting a hold on his rampage of corruption because you asked if you could have a moment to write a check? And then what if they simply said they weren't for sale? We'd be having to raid a damn zoo at night which would have us labelled as terrorists or somethin worse instead of a car accident

So before you start claiming "good for me", you might wanna take your head out of your own arse so we can hear ya.

Now, get off your damn high horse, calm yourself down and stop trying to complain about the past, when we need to be more concerned about the future, I understand your frustrated about this entire event and your not the only one, but instead of lashing out at everyone else for their failings, we should be attempting to plan what we need to do, now that we aren't as pressed for time.
Back to top Go down
Edward Carpenter

Edward Carpenter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fan-F*cking-Tastic (WARNING!!! NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!! IN HERE BE CURSES!)   Fan-F*cking-Tastic  (WARNING!!! NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!! IN HERE BE CURSES!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:50 pm

Bakamoichigei wrote:
Bullshit lad, there were several of us who voiced the idea of recon and the idea of you and your helicopter were the best option for it, but you didn't want to do so at first. Second, you were quite eagerly taking potshots with your damn rifle... and the only way to make you to draw even MORE attention to yourself, would be to get on a bullhorn and shout "LOOK AT ME, I'VE GOT A FLYING MACHINE"

With the "other courses of action" you proposed a wait and see, and an attempt to buy the kinfolk from them, they were already a tad bit tainted when we got there, what do you think would have happened if we waited longer? Do you think the wyrm would be content with simply putting a hold on his rampage of corruption because you asked if you could have a moment to write a check? And then what if they simply said they weren't for sale? We'd be having to raid a damn zoo at night which would have us labelled as terrorists or somethin worse instead of a car accident

So before you start claiming "good for me", you might wanna take your head out of your own arse so we can hear ya.

Now, get off your damn high horse, calm yourself down and stop trying to complain about the past, when we need to be more concerned about the future, I understand your frustrated about this entire event and your not the only one, but instead of lashing out at everyone else for their failings, we should be attempting to plan what we need to do, now that we aren't as pressed for time.

Sorry for losing my temper earlier. The only thing we need to do at this juncture is find a way to cover it up. I recommend either a concentrated effort to get the video flagged and removed, possibly as a stunt for some movie, or, and this is a little odd, actually release gorillas from the zoo. That way, if people look into it, there are indeed gorillas missing and the explaination goes as planned.
Back to top Go down
Bakamoichigei

Bakamoichigei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fan-F*cking-Tastic (WARNING!!! NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!! IN HERE BE CURSES!)   Fan-F*cking-Tastic  (WARNING!!! NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!! IN HERE BE CURSES!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:53 pm

Quote :

Sorry for losing my temper earlier. The only thing we need to do at this juncture is find a way to cover it up. I recommend either a concentrated effort to get the video flagged and removed, possibly as a stunt for some movie, or, and this is a little odd, actually release gorillas from the zoo. That way, if people look into it, there are indeed gorillas missing and the explaination goes as planned.

It's alright lad, no harm no foul eh? We might be able to use the fact that there were wild animals running around as a way of explaining part of the video, getting the video flagged and removed might be a good idea, but it also might give fuel to the conspiracy theorists...

If we had someone who was good with computers, he might be able to make a video to show how the prior one was doctored, giving details about it. But on the counter to that, the more attention we draw to the video, then the more people will see it and the views and hits would grow like mad
Back to top Go down
Edward Carpenter

Edward Carpenter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fan-F*cking-Tastic (WARNING!!! NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!! IN HERE BE CURSES!)   Fan-F*cking-Tastic  (WARNING!!! NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!! IN HERE BE CURSES!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm

Bakamoichigei wrote:

Quote :

It's alright lad, no harm no foul eh? We might be able to use the fact that there were wild animals running around as a way of explaining part of the video, getting the video flagged and removed might be a good idea, but it also might give fuel to the conspiracy theorists...

If we had someone who was good with computers, he might be able to make a video to show how the prior one was doctored, giving details about it. But on the counter to that, the more attention we draw to the video, then the more people will see it and the views and hits would grow like mad

Maybe that's a good thing. Link to it. Tweet it. Let everyone see it. Then I'll post a video response debunking it. Shouldn't be too hard.
Back to top Go down
Bakamoichigei

Bakamoichigei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fan-F*cking-Tastic (WARNING!!! NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!! IN HERE BE CURSES!)   Fan-F*cking-Tastic  (WARNING!!! NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!! IN HERE BE CURSES!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:05 pm

Work on the video first, people might lose interest in the whole "monsters" thing on their own by the time your done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan-F*cking-Tastic (WARNING!!! NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!! IN HERE BE CURSES!)   Fan-F*cking-Tastic  (WARNING!!! NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!! IN HERE BE CURSES!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fan-F*cking-Tastic (WARNING!!! NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!! IN HERE BE CURSES!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Verto Insula :: IC Threads :: "What the f*** is going on!?!" (General Rumors)-
Jump to: