Verto Insula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Verto Insula

------------------

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Personal Character Goals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carl
Beta (AST)
Beta (AST)
Carl

Character sheet
Character Name: Lord Jakob, Ignites-the-Dance
Auspice: Galliard
Tribe: Silver Fangs

Personal Character Goals Empty
PostSubject: Personal Character Goals   Personal Character Goals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:18 pm

Hey guys,

As one of the narrators, something I'm planning to work hard on is making side-stories for you guys to enjoy during the lulls of the over-arcing awesome main plot that Kendall has written up for you guys to enjoy... For me to do this the way I'd like to, which is stuff geared toward you guys, for you guys, and ABOUT YOU GUYS, is I need to know more about your characters then I currently do.. What I'm asking is something simple, what you get in return is hopefully something great.

So, when you can, take some time to write up a summary of what makes your character who they are, and what they are working to in the short and long run. What is their current goal, as it pertains to their over-arcing goal, and also, what is their long term goal in life. Who do they want to be, what do they want to do. I will take this information and try to build storylines around and to it, that work well with the larger storyline kendall has going. This will allow you guys to have personal/pack scenes ran and get what you want out of the game personally as well as enjoying the bigger story that exists already.

And btw please don't just send me "I want to eventually be rank 5 and running a sept.." that's a goal yes, but the rank part is obvious, and as for leading a sept that's not a real long-term goal. Instead I'm looking for stuff like "wanting to have fought a great force of the weaver and lived to tell about it" or "wanting to have an amazing story to tell at a moot" stuff like that... Give me stuff to work with and I'll work hard to give you a story to take part in.

Either message me here on the boards with the information or email me at "CMorobitto@comcast.net."

Thanks for your time,
Carl Morobitto
Narrator
Playing: Lord Jakob, Ignites-the-Dance.

Last edited by CMorobitto on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down

Personal Character Goals
Page 1 of 1