Verto Insula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Verto Insula

------------------

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle of the beaches!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bakamoichigei

Bakamoichigei

Character sheet
Character Name: Conall Callaghan
Auspice: Galliard
Tribe: Fianna

Battle of the beaches! Empty
PostSubject: Battle of the beaches!   Battle of the beaches! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:08 pm

Conall ran after Espen. "Oi! Lad, hold up now" He was runnin to get infront of Espen. "Where ya think your goin?"
Back to top Go down
Espen

Espen

Character sheet
Character Name: Espen "Kampestein-Av-Rullende-Lyn" Tolpin
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Get of Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the beaches!   Battle of the beaches! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:12 pm

Espen's brow furrows. "Irishman, I have tried very very hard not to lose control of myself tonight... Do not make my work for not..." He speaks calmly and low, agitation pure in his tone as he walks around him. "Stay the hell away from me..."
Back to top Go down
Bakamoichigei

Bakamoichigei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the beaches!   Battle of the beaches! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:15 pm

"Well lad, then it sounds like I've got the perfect thing for ya..." He said as he moved around him, tossing his denim jacket aside. "How bout a friendly spah? English rules, fist only no claws..." He grinned a bit, putting his dukes up. "let's work out a bit of that aggression, sock me a good one"
Back to top Go down
Espen

Espen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the beaches!   Battle of the beaches! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:30 pm

Espen draws another unsteady breath... "Irishman, I would love nothing more then tear you limb from limb right now. However I cannot afford to accidentally harm another Garou at this point in time. We need all of our strength for the challenges ahead of us. This is a wasteful use of my energy and yours..." Espen said quietly. "Leave me be please... I do not wish to deal with anyone right now in a situation so dire. Not only can we not work together in any fashion, we fight amongst ourselves with mindless stupidity. I don't know how much that icechest can make but can it surely be enough to help us? What about the fruits around us? How many trees did you find? How many boars or birds are in the area before we slaughter them all to slate our hunger..." Espen says, a saddness moving over his voice. "We bicker amongst ourselves without looking to the big picture. This place will not support all of us..."
Back to top Go down
Bakamoichigei

Bakamoichigei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the beaches!   Battle of the beaches! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:37 pm

"This isn't a waste of energy, consider it a bit of a work out, you relieve some stress, and I get some combat trainin in, you'd be doin me a favor.. besides, I'm a tough lil bastard, I can take a few hits, now c'mon now, put'cher dukes up, you've boxed before haven't ye? One two, jab right hook, what not? and please, call me Conall, it's me name afterall, and there's more then one irishman on this isle or whatever it is we're at" Conall stood his ground, either foolish or brave, he was determined to help Espen
Back to top Go down
Espen

Espen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the beaches!   Battle of the beaches! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:42 pm

Espen's rage was gone from his face, it's replacement was deep sorrow. His head sunk as he continued forward past Collin, ignoring hi jibes, now deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Bakamoichigei

Bakamoichigei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the beaches!   Battle of the beaches! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:45 pm

Conall comically took a step forward and lightly gave Espen two taps on the shoulder before he hopped back. "Ooooh that's it, fight's on, I'm gonna show ya a move called the Irish Jig in ma pants, learned it from a Lupus who learned how to box in wolf form" Proceeded to imitate exactly what that would seem like, standing on his toes and putting his "paws" up.
Back to top Go down
Espen

Espen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the beaches!   Battle of the beaches! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:57 pm

Espen looks at the homid pretending to be a lupis for a moment and cracks a smile... "Thank you Collin... Look I'm sorry about my behavior but right now I just need some time to myself... All of this is fucked and I have to think of something..."
Back to top Go down
Bakamoichigei

Bakamoichigei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the beaches!   Battle of the beaches! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:00 pm

"Ah c'mon lad" He planted his feet squarely back into the ground and put an arm around Espen's shoulders...having to stand on his toes once more. "I know you wanna be alone an all, but with the dangers about, I think it'd be safer if I went with ya, and if anything, humor me for a bit, let's walk an talk and shoot down any breezes that might so happen to cross our path, eh?" He patted Espen's back for a moment and resumed walking.
Back to top Go down
Espen

Espen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the beaches!   Battle of the beaches! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:05 pm

With a heavy sigh, Espen murmurs, "Fine..." He walks beside Collin. "If I can't get rid of you we can speak for a few moments..."
Back to top Go down
Bakamoichigei

Bakamoichigei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the beaches!   Battle of the beaches! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:07 pm

"You know what I like to do when I'm stressed? I like to sing, ever hear of a fine tune called Rocky Road to Dublin?" Conall grinned a bit at Espen. "Ifn't ya haven't, I'll be glad to teach ya but it's a hard song to keep up with"
Back to top Go down
Espen

Espen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the beaches!   Battle of the beaches! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:13 pm

He arches a brow. "No I've never heard that song..." He looks at the Isishman, watching him curiously...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the beaches!   Battle of the beaches! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of the beaches!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Verto Insula :: IC Threads :: "What the f*** is going on!?!" (General Rumors)-
Jump to: