Verto Insula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Verto Insula

------------------

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the horizon.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Alpha (ST)
Alpha (ST)
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Jim Taki
Auspice: -N/A-
Tribe: -N/A-

On the horizon. Empty
PostSubject: On the horizon.   On the horizon. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:36 pm

Toward the ocean, on the horizon you see a pillar of smoke reaching into the sky.
Back to top Go down
https://vertoinsula.forumotion.com
Admin
Alpha (ST)
Alpha (ST)
Admin

Character sheet

On the horizon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the horizon.   On the horizon. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:45 pm

Over the course of the day you notice the pillar of smoke has grown thicker. As the smoke reaches the cloud layer the wind smudges it across the distant sky.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Alpha (ST)
Alpha (ST)
Admin

Character sheet

On the horizon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the horizon.   On the horizon. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:40 pm

As night begins to fall, the pillar of smoke has grown to three times it's original width, billowing into the sky above. A faint orange glow illuminates the smoke at the horizon like a small private sunset.
Back to top Go down
Espen

Espen

Character sheet
Character Name: Espen "Kampestein-Av-Rullende-Lyn" Tolpin
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Get of Fenris

On the horizon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the horizon.   On the horizon. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:43 pm

Espen watches the smoke billow up from an unknown land, the glow from that could only be described as hellish in his opinion. Could that be their home? Perhaps some other country? Or another island like the one they found themselves on? To create such a form in the air from the smoke and flames that could light up the very night sky. Curious and powerless for the answer as he was, all he could do was sit and ponder over his small meal.

And if it was the world he knew, or at the very least what it could very well look like... He wondered how his mother and Tom were doing... Such destruction everywhere on this small planet. Just the other day, he thought to himself, I saw an atom bomb go off over my home. Now, some no name place across the water is experiencing what appears to be a fiery extinction. What was all of this? Just so crazy twist of fate? Perhaps the world was ending beyond the site of the water? And we are all here, safe from all that could be going on out in that hell hole, powerless against it either way. 'Perhaps I should count my blessings' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Whispers-to-Spirits

Whispers-to-Spirits

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexandria Courtland
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Children of Gaia

On the horizon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the horizon.   On the horizon. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:27 pm

Alexandria comes up beside him. "I still haven't figured out where we are, but I don't think it's home. If we were in the Bahamas, that's not the direction I would expect Florida to be in."
Back to top Go down
Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Character sheet
Character Name: Sefu
Tribe: Silent Striders

On the horizon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the horizon.   On the horizon. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:59 pm

In the early morning several parties hunt for food, after this, Sefu (and maybe his pack; they can choose) take a bath in the ocean to clean up and then dry in the sun.

Sefu then is seen to take out binoculars from his pack and climb a tree; (late morning mot likely).

When he hears Alexandria's comment he would approach her.

"The stars I saw last night, some familiar, many are not. But we are south, far south. Austraia, south Africa, maybe an island of some South American country, or even some uncharted island in the middle or the ocean; who knows... ether way, your assumption is correct; wherever we are, this is not home."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Philia
Espen

Espen

Character sheet
Character Name: Espen "Kampestein-Av-Rullende-Lyn" Tolpin
Tribe: Get of Fenris

On the horizon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the horizon.   On the horizon. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:53 pm

"I see... It's both unsettling and calming to know that..." Espen said calmly, still placid as he watched the fake sunset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the horizon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the horizon.   On the horizon. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the horizon.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Verto Insula :: IC Threads :: "What the f*** is going on!?!" (General Rumors)-
Jump to: