Verto Insula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Verto Insula

------------------

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Making a filter"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Carl
Beta (AST)
Beta (AST)
Carl

Character sheet
Character Name: Lord Jakob, Ignites-the-Dance
Auspice: Galliard
Tribe: Silver Fangs

"Making a filter" Empty
PostSubject: "Making a filter"   "Making a filter" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:39 am

After the arrival of the items Jacob is seen working day and night with lots of wood planks building barrels... Scrapping the first few days work till finally he seems happy with one... He tosses it open side down on a fire pit and lets it sit for a while before removing it and begging to hum something while he starts adding cloth, sand, and small rocks in layers to the barrel... While still humming he walks over to Espen.

"Got us a basic filter built for the water, would be better if I had some charcoal but making due with what we got....Need you to shape me two large pots from one of the doors and an inverted funnel to transfer steam to the small pot from the large, and we'll be ready to go..."

He continues humming to himself...

Last edited by Carl on Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Espen

Espen

Character sheet
Character Name: Espen "Kampestein-Av-Rullende-Lyn" Tolpin
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Get of Fenris

"Making a filter" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Making a filter"   "Making a filter" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:26 pm

"Working on everything as we speak..." Espan says, hauling one of the doors away...
Back to top Go down
Carl
Beta (AST)
Beta (AST)
Carl

Character sheet
Character Name: Lord Jakob, Ignites-the-Dance
Auspice: Galliard
Tribe: Silver Fangs

"Making a filter" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Making a filter"   "Making a filter" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:31 pm

**Walks over after a few moments of sketching handing espen a drawing of a basic distillery style transfer funnel for him to shape...**

"Need one of those so we don't lose too much water when the transfer happens... Sadly with what we have, we'll be lucky to keep a 60% yield, but ya use whatcha got, and not like we're running outa saltwater anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
Espen

Espen

Character sheet

"Making a filter" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Making a filter"   "Making a filter" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:45 pm

Espen can be seen running around for half of the week, making a forge, tools, bowls, pots, and ambelics. Once finished he brings all of his labors over to Jacob.

"Here we are, if you would start teaching the kinfolk how to use them and hand a bowl out to every five people, I'd be very much obliged. I'm gonna go work on better shelters now... Has anyone come to you asking for any of the items Jacob?"
Back to top Go down
Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Character sheet
Character Name: Sefu
Tribe: Silent Striders

"Making a filter" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Making a filter"   "Making a filter" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:44 pm

Sefu approaches Espen:

"I see much progress has been made with the salvaged items; anything else in your wish list?" gets closer and wispers: "Also, i would like sooner than later to have a small private chat with you, jacob, and i think alexandria should be here too."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Philia
Espen

Espen

Character sheet

"Making a filter" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Making a filter"   "Making a filter" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:14 am

Espen whispers back. "Is it about the box or is there something else on your mind? We can talk later tonight within the unfinished hut I'm creating..."
Back to top Go down
Edward Carpenter

Edward Carpenter

Character sheet
Character Name: Sean Rendall
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Glass Walkers

"Making a filter" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Making a filter"   "Making a filter" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:27 am

I know I'm nitpicking, but at the end of last game, Espen and myself went off into the forest. This conversation cannot be taking place.
Back to top Go down
Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Character sheet
Character Name: Sefu
Tribe: Silent Striders

"Making a filter" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Making a filter"   "Making a filter" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:38 am

OOC; it can take place the next day, or whenever you come back...
please talk between you two and figure out when do you come back, I wuld like to keep the chronology in the scene.. also, after this, we can please both delete this OOC posts, would also like to keep the IC thread with IC posts only...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Philia
Sponsored content

"Making a filter" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Making a filter"   "Making a filter" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Making a filter"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Verto Insula :: IC Threads :: "What the f*** is going on!?!" (General Rumors)-
Jump to: