Verto Insula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Verto Insula

------------------

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We Have News

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Whispers-to-Spirits

Whispers-to-Spirits

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexandria Courtland
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Children of Gaia

We Have News Empty
PostSubject: We Have News   We Have News Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:07 pm

Alexandria comes into camp just after sunrise the next day ((the morning after game)). "Where's Espen?" She looks around the bustling campsite looking for their leader.
Back to top Go down
Red-Sunrise

Red-Sunrise

Character sheet
Character Name: Kanto Red-Sunrise
Auspice: Ragabash
Tribe: Silent Striders

We Have News Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have News   We Have News Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:23 pm

Kanto takes a momentary break from tapping his hands a feet to look around. "The last I knew, he and the Glass Walker were going into the forest to look for spirits or something. From what all I've heard since you guys found me, I am spectacular letting them go off on their own, without my pleasant company."
Back to top Go down
http://furaffinity.net/user/demonwerewolf110
Whispers-to-Spirits

Whispers-to-Spirits

Character sheet

We Have News Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have News   We Have News Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:47 pm

"Is the Glass Walker around? Does he know where Espen has gotten off to?" Alexandria sighs. "Fine, where's Sefu? I'm sure Anapu and Kavi have informed him now. I know we Garou think little of grabbing some privacy in the wild, but... There are Black Spiral Dancers out there, and we are all Cliath. None of us should be wandering far from camp, and not for long either, unless there is a group on a mission."

Alexandria turns to Jim Taki. "Taki-san. I have some good news to share with the camp. I would appreciate it if you could spread it amongst the Kinfolk as you see fit. You've heard we've all been tainted, but there is now hope for cleansing. It will be slow and taxing, but in the due course of time, we will all be cleansed."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Alpha (ST)
Alpha (ST)
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Jim Taki
Auspice: -N/A-
Tribe: -N/A-

We Have News Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have News   We Have News Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:52 pm

Taki smiles at Alexandria,
"I see you have deciphered the rest of the scroll. I am pleasantly surprised. I will make sure the others know of your achievement."
After a quick bow of the head, Taki walks away to spread the word.
Back to top Go down
https://vertoinsula.forumotion.com
Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Character sheet
Character Name: Sefu
Auspice: Ahroun

We Have News Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have News   We Have News Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:41 pm

Sefu and his pack can be seen on the north end of camp talking to each other on this fine morning. Sefu in lupus on top of the wooden cube. Christan on homid, Anapu on lupus (i'm assuming) and Leto in homid (also assuming).
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Philia
Whispers-to-Spirits

Whispers-to-Spirits

Character sheet

We Have News Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have News   We Have News Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:54 am

Alexandria approaches Sefu. Quietly she inquires, "Sefu, I assume you've been told the good news? I'd hoped to share it with Espen, but I can't find him anywhere." Alexandria takes a look around her, keeping in mind the humans.
Back to top Go down
Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Character sheet

We Have News Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have News   We Have News Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Sefu, looks to his right at Alexandria: "Yes... I have heard the news. Being able to cleansen ourselves from taint is very important and it seems you have done a good job at this... So, how did you translate the rest of the parchment?"
Back to top Go down
Whispers-to-Spirits

Whispers-to-Spirits

Character sheet

We Have News Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have News   We Have News Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:03 pm

"I went over it again, and compared it to what I had observed in the past when my early Rituals training. Kavi is to be cleansed next. I will assemble a list of Sept members to be cleansed." Alexandria turns to Anapu. "Please let me know if you sense anyone particularly tainted so that I might address them before the taint grows worse." She turns back to Sefu. "If you have some time later, perhaps you and your pack could look for Espen? I've been told he was last seen last night with the Glass Walker." She looks at the box. "What are you working on at the moment?"
Back to top Go down
Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Character sheet

We Have News Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have News   We Have News Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:57 pm

"Can you only cleanse one person per day? I have seen myself this ritual done before, and I know it can be done many times consecutively. What is stopping you from doing this? Me and my pack have urgent matters to attend which require us to be clean, if there is any way to shorten the time for this it would be great, and if you require assistance with it, let us know. It is of the up most importance now. As far as Espen and others who wonder on their own, one can hope they are wise enough to stay out of danger or not wonder alone. We'll keep our eyes open while we do our morning hunt for provisions."
Back to top Go down
Whispers-to-Spirits

Whispers-to-Spirits

Character sheet

We Have News Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have News   We Have News Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:02 pm

Alexandria tilts her head. "You've seen it done at other times of the day? I have not, and the scroll also indicated morning. I could try, but be warned, it is very taxing. It may be that morning affords the best chance of success. It also allows me to reconnect to Gaia between rituals." She looks back to the box. "So, what is it that you and your pack have planned?"
Back to top Go down
Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Character sheet

We Have News Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have News   We Have News Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:30 pm

"Yes, I have seen it being performed at times other then the morning. Azim, the strider which visited your cearn did so multiple times though out the day. As with most aspects of a Garous' life, there are better times to connect with either gaia, the moon, or the other sides; but only very few are restricted to only those times. If this ritual is hard on your shoulders, I ask that the teachings to Leto take your up most priority so she can take some of the weigh of your shoulders. You seem to have learned to perform it correctly overnight, I'm sure Leto will learn quickly as well. How long you think this should take?"
Back to top Go down
Whispers-to-Spirits

Whispers-to-Spirits

Character sheet

We Have News Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have News   We Have News Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:26 am

"We shall see how long it takes. Apparently you wish to keep your business to yourselves. Fine. I will get someone else to look for Espen. Goodbye." Alexandria turns and walks back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Character sheet

We Have News Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have News   We Have News Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:32 am

"A conversation goes back and forth between the people talking. I never said we would not help look for him; this was you assuming... And walking away in the middle of the conversation is very rude of you."
Back to top Go down
Whispers-to-Spirits

Whispers-to-Spirits

Character sheet

We Have News Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have News   We Have News Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:20 pm

Alexandria pauses and gives a serious look over her shoulder. "You were sticking to just one topic and ignoring my repeated questions. You made your point clear. Our conversation is at an end. Have a nice day." She departs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We Have News Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have News   We Have News Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Have News
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Verto Insula :: IC Threads :: "What the f*** is going on!?!" (General Rumors)-
Jump to: