Verto Insula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Verto Insula

------------------

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visit to near the mountain crater

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Character sheet
Character Name: Sefu
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Silent Striders

Visit to near the mountain crater Empty
PostSubject: Visit to near the mountain crater   Visit to near the mountain crater Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:21 pm

Sefu approaches Alexandria and Jaboc; any anybody who wishes to be round. This is the same day the exploring party comes back to camp (the next day after they left to go explore). I would approach with at least Leto, and the other pack members if they wish to come as well. I would not try to hide this; would do it in the open for everybody to be able to join if so they wish to listen.

"Alexandria, Jacob; some disturbing information I was able to gather form our exploration. As i'm sure your packmate, Evlin, might have already told you, on our scout to the North-West from camp, West of the mountain. On the journey there the tree vines started to become thicker and change in color. From the healthy color we see here near camp, they changed into a paler color, then to red, and near the mountain, as they became much thicker *gestures a good 2 feet* they were dark red resembling thick blood. From a tree top I was able to see there is a crack on the south side of the mountain where this tainted wines are coming out of. So they really are actually getting thinner the further away they are form their origin. Erie as it might be, it gets worse. With a peek into the other side, this red vines pulsate as if they were alive, as the veins in our bodies do. Needed more information, so I stabbed one while still observing the umbral side, the liquid which frowned out was nothing like I ever seen. I do not know for sure an explanation of it, but it does resemble aural color patters typically seem in in the sub realms of the wyrm. *pulls our knife* take a look for yourself. This is physical evidence which I bring forth that this vines and whatever is within the crack of the mountain, its all tainted by the wyrm. I just needed to show this evidence to you before having it cleanse of this dammed taint."

OOC: if anybody attempts to peeks, ask Kendall for information.

Last edited by Kanika-Sefu-Badru on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Philia
Admin
Alpha (ST)
Alpha (ST)
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Jim Taki
Auspice: -N/A-
Tribe: -N/A-

PostSubject: Re: Visit to near the mountain crater   Visit to near the mountain crater Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:13 pm

-OOC-
Correction in description, (apologies for any misunderstanding at game) the crag is dead south of the mountain.
Back to top Go down
https://vertoinsula.forumotion.com
Whispers-to-Spirits

Whispers-to-Spirits

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexandria Courtland
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Children of Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Visit to near the mountain crater   Visit to near the mountain crater Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:56 pm

Alexandria examines the blade, careful to to touch the taint. "I'm not much surprised at finding Wyrm taint in that direction. It coming from the mountain just adds to the mystery of what's in the mountain."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visit to near the mountain crater   Visit to near the mountain crater Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visit to near the mountain crater
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Verto Insula :: IC Threads :: "What the f*** is going on!?!" (General Rumors)-
Jump to: