Verto Insula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Verto Insula

------------------

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gears a'turnin.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Alpha (ST)
Alpha (ST)
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Jim Taki
Auspice: -N/A-
Tribe: -N/A-

Gears a'turnin. Empty
PostSubject: Gears a'turnin.   Gears a'turnin. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:27 pm

Shortly after the return of the scouting party, Jim Taki approaches Alexandria in public and asks for a word.
Back to top Go down
https://vertoinsula.forumotion.com
Whispers-to-Spirits

Whispers-to-Spirits

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexandria Courtland
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Children of Gaia

Gears a'turnin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears a'turnin.   Gears a'turnin. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:40 pm

"Taki-San, how may I help you?" It may seem like a trite customer service phrase, but Alexandria means the words genuinely.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Alpha (ST)
Alpha (ST)
Admin

Character sheet

Gears a'turnin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears a'turnin.   Gears a'turnin. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:50 pm

Jim, tired from the organization of the new camp wipes his brow with his forearm. "Between my other duties, I have been checking on S0Mara for signs of progress and I am finally seeing improvements. While her shell still needs fixing, her internal parts seem to be repairing themselves, slowly at first but her rate of recovery has quickened with time. Also, quiet noises can be heard from the spiders we brought from the... weaver camp, so I think they are repairing themselves as well." Jim gives a dry smile and looks for your reaction. "I think they will all awaken eventually, what would you have us do when that happens? Send them on their way or tell them to stay here?"
Back to top Go down
Whispers-to-Spirits

Whispers-to-Spirits

Character sheet

Gears a'turnin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears a'turnin.   Gears a'turnin. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:45 pm

A sigh of happy relief escapes her. "I'm glad to hear she will likely recover. I would think the spiders would like to wait until SOMara repairs herself. She is sentient enough to make her own choices, and logical enough to know when to take off. That is if she does fully recover. I thank you for the update." She smiles.

"Is everything else going well? Are there any concerns I should be made aware of?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Alpha (ST)
Alpha (ST)
Admin

Character sheet

Gears a'turnin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears a'turnin.   Gears a'turnin. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:31 pm

Taki stands back and puts his hands in the pockets of his jeans and gives your question some thought.
"Well, most of us are still reeling from the situation of the last camp and one comment keeps being thrown around, 'lack of security'. Not in the sense of being without lookouts, but we've all seen how someone with five minutes of patience can spot and sneak through the holes in the rounds." He gestures to 'Howls-Silently' "There was another stranger who also entered camp at the same time, but he seems to have wandered off, Gaia knows to where or what end." Taki thinks for a moment. "We need fortifications if we plan to secure this location. Although, if we plan on moving again, then there is no need to attempt setting down roots of any kind" Jim gestures to the small makings of the farm. "Right now we are out in the open, our only security is the anonymity of our location, but if our campfires aren't signal enough or our missing friend wasn't in fact sent to spy on us, then the moot surely made some ears perk up. If hiding was our only defense, since our culture is prone to raucous festivities then we should work on a different method of defending ourselves." Taki breaks for a moment to hear your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Whispers-to-Spirits

Whispers-to-Spirits

Character sheet

Gears a'turnin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears a'turnin.   Gears a'turnin. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:57 am

Alexandria nods as she considers his words. "It is my hope that we soon solve this mystery and get off this island. However, since that end is not guaranteed, I do want to establish this camp as a fortified home for us. Yes, we need fortifications. I think it will be easier to set them up here than on the beach. Anonymity won't last long, you are right. Let's see what we can come up with. Fences, spikes, those hidden holes in the ground, etc. The Garou are fewer in number than we were, and every single one of us will be needed on missions that take us away from the camp. I want you all to be as safe as possible."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Alpha (ST)
Alpha (ST)
Admin

Character sheet

Gears a'turnin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears a'turnin.   Gears a'turnin. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:40 pm

Jim smiles, "Good to hear. I'll have Jay discuss with Jacob how to build stable pits and suitable defenses." he waits for a moment to see if you add anything else, if not he walks to the river, soaks a strip of cloth and wipes down his exposed skin before heading back to the kinfolk hut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gears a'turnin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears a'turnin.   Gears a'turnin. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gears a'turnin.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Verto Insula :: IC Threads :: "What the f*** is going on!?!" (General Rumors)-
Jump to: