Verto Insula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Verto Insula

------------------

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival in style

Go down 
+3
Edward Carpenter
Carl
Kanika-Sefu-Badru
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Character sheet
Character Name: Sefu
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Silent Striders

Arrival in style Empty
PostSubject: Arrival in style   Arrival in style Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 1:11 pm

OOC; for those complaining about not knowin who's who, here's the ppl
I will be describing a scene for a few people, if any of you have an issue with the description, let me know, but as a narrator I'm just trying to get the scene moving as transparent as possible.

Sefu (lior, me)
Anapu (jeff)
Leto (Katie) - username: Kavi
Espen (brian)
Connal () - username: Bakamoichigei
The other male Fianna: sorry, don't know your name IC or OOC

==============================

For the people in the pre-scene:

If you want to run any dialog or run the scene itself, we can start a different thread. To make things short, I would mention that between "here" and the camp, we found a large container, it has a car. We can take this found items there and finish the journey back to camp with the items in the car.

I have the item list, if you did not receive it from Kendall, ask him or me for it.

==============================

For everybody in the camp:

Late afternoon the day after last game several garou arrive at the encampment who took off the day before. We all arrive in different fashions: Leto and Anap driving a Jeep, the rest on foot. Myself and Espen carrying what seems to be big pieces of metal. Upon looking at them, they are large metal doors: 7'6" x 3'10" each. The 2 Fianna carrying some other items which did not fit in the truck of the car.

And go.....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Philia
Carl
Beta (AST)
Beta (AST)
Carl

Character sheet
Character Name: Lord Jakob, Ignites-the-Dance
Auspice: Galliard
Tribe: Silver Fangs

Arrival in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in style   Arrival in style Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:51 pm

*Walks over towards Espen after he and the others have placed around the gathered items*

So, boss... Where in the bloody hell did you find this stuff? It looks like you hit a jackpot of luck with what I'm seeing you with. I could easily make some water purification and filters with this stuff... Might be able to make some tools, but not really skilled in the actual craft department, but maybe a kinfolk is... You guys seem to have found anything we could have dreamed of when it comes to basic supplies.
Back to top Go down
Edward Carpenter

Edward Carpenter

Character sheet
Character Name: Sean Rendall
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Glass Walkers

Arrival in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in style   Arrival in style Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:10 pm

Sean approaches the car with trepadation before realizing who it is and hurrying over.

"Espen, if we can get the metis to make a large rock for me, I might be able to fashion a forge and turn those doors into weapons to defend the camp, maybe a pot to boil water and cook in."
Back to top Go down
Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Character sheet

Arrival in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in style   Arrival in style Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:38 pm

"Unless is has been used already, we have a large rock already"
Back to top Go down
Edward Carpenter

Edward Carpenter

Character sheet

Arrival in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in style   Arrival in style Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:26 am

Kanika-Sefu-Badru wrote:
"Unless is has been used already, we have a large rock already"

"I was under the impression that that rock was spoken for."
Back to top Go down
Espen

Espen

Character sheet
Character Name: Espen "Kampestein-Av-Rullende-Lyn" Tolpin
Tribe: Get of Fenris

Arrival in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in style   Arrival in style Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:05 pm

((To those waiting on my response, I am very sorry I haven't gotten to this sooner and I will be as soon as I have all the info. I had other things that I thought would occur first. I am very sorry I haven't gotten things done over the course of last week I had just gotten a job, I will now be getting things done here. Please be patient for a moment more and I will be getting to this as soon as I have everything down.

Thank you,
Bryan Clements
Aka
Espen Tolpin, Boulder Of Rolling Lightning))
Back to top Go down
Whispers-to-Spirits

Whispers-to-Spirits

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexandria Courtland
Tribe: Children of Gaia

Arrival in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in style   Arrival in style Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Alexandria walks up with a couple of kinfolk to see what can be used for the camp.

"What have we got here?"
Back to top Go down
Espen

Espen

Character sheet

Arrival in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in style   Arrival in style Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:58 pm

((To clarify to every one it is 2-3 pm the following day after last game, meaning we still have an entire week of downtimes to work with. I ask that everyone here put in a down time either making something useful, completing certain tasks, or finding interesting and out of the box ways to use the items we now have. I will be adding the item list to a separate forum for everyone to see. If you wish to use them (Especially some of the limited availability items) contact my character whether in the forum itself or a PM so I can check off what your using. I will be keeping track of some of these things and keeping them under guard. Contact the ST if you try to simply take them from me.))

Espen jumps down from the Jeep, pulling out a metal briefcase with a digital lock. He throws this device to Sean. "Get that open ASAP..."

He starts to unload the rest of the items quickly. "Jacob take watch over these things for the moment will you. Make sure no one takes the plastic box or the tiki torches..."

He then turns to Whispers-To-Spirits. "See if we have a Mechanic that can break this jeep down to every individual part, with the tools we have to give him for now."

He turns to everyone else on the beach. "I need four Garou volunteers! There is a large red shipping container a couple hours down the beach. This needs to be retrieved and brought back five minutes ago. Who will take up this task?!" Espen asks those in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Evlin Byrne

Evlin Byrne

Character sheet
Character Name: Evlin Byrne
Auspice: Ragabash
Tribe: Fianna

Arrival in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in style   Arrival in style Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:25 pm

She looks up from doing her nails, again.
"Espen!" I shout to get his attention.
"I can get that thing open in less then 5 min, spirits willing. That's much quicker that whatever amount of hours it will take Sean with his computers."
She turns to Sean hands open, "If you will allow me i can do MY kind of job." still speaking to Espen.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/crystaviel
Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Character sheet

Arrival in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in style   Arrival in style Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:33 pm

Looking at Espen: "I'm sure there are many things to do today, especially with all this new salvaged items. So i would agree that if a task can be done quicker it should. Anyways, I need to take care of a few things with my pack, I'll come back in a little while to see how things are coming along with all these treasures"

If the pack-mates want to say something now, they can. Otherwise we take off for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Espen

Espen

Character sheet

Arrival in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in style   Arrival in style Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:40 pm

Espen speaks to Evlin as he continues to take things out of the jeep. "Then help Mr. Randall get the damned thing open... I don't care how it's done, but I want it done."

Espen turns to Sefu for the moment. "How long will you be and where willy you be going? I would personally like for you to leave one of yours behind if you plan on leaving the camp if you fall into trouble Sefu, just so that they may warn us."

"I still need volunteers to retrieve the rest of the container! Who's brave enough and willing to go and do this task?!"
Back to top Go down
Evlin Byrne

Evlin Byrne

Character sheet

Arrival in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in style   Arrival in style Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:16 pm

"I do not need Seans help, like previously stated i can get it open by myself no problem."
Back to top Go down
Espen

Espen

Character sheet

Arrival in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in style   Arrival in style Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:23 pm

((The topic with the item list is in the OOC thread for things about game.))

"Then open it and end the task so you and Sean can do other things..." Espen says over his shoulder. "Get whatever is inside to me and Jacob as soon as possible to we can gauge what to do with it and if it needs to be used sparingly..." He finishes.
Back to top Go down
Anapu

Anapu

Character sheet
Character Name: Anapu
Auspice: Philodox

Arrival in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in style   Arrival in style Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:38 pm

"Espen, we've been separated enough these last few hours. If anything happens to us, I can assure you we can take care of ourselves. We have been doing so for the last couple of years and we will continue to do so now. Leaving one of our packmates behind will only weaken us. So, if you'll excuse us, we must get going." Anapu switches into Lupus form and follows after Sefu
Back to top Go down
Edward Carpenter

Edward Carpenter

Character sheet

Arrival in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in style   Arrival in style Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:17 pm

((sorry for not posting immediately as I was at work))

"I can get this open by myself just fine" sean says before turning and going back to his tent to begin working on the lock.

((If a storyteller or narrator could send me a pm with what type of lock it is, that would be great.))
Back to top Go down
Espen

Espen

Character sheet

Arrival in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in style   Arrival in style Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:21 pm

"Sean let her assist you... She can only help." Espen says before following Sean to his tent...

Last edited by Espen on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edward Carpenter

Edward Carpenter

Character sheet

Arrival in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in style   Arrival in style Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:26 pm

sean sighs and waits for the whiny brat to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Evlin Byrne

Evlin Byrne

Character sheet

Arrival in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in style   Arrival in style Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:29 pm

I walk up to Sean and puts my hand on the case.

(now as mediated by Kendall)

I channel my focus on the lock and after a few seconds I hear what sounds like a sigh, a whirr, then a click. When I look in I see a business suit and as I pull it from the suitcase to get a better look, I can tell that it was tailored for a very tall thin man.

"It's just a suit..." and I toss it to Espen. "Can I keep the case as a reward?"
Back to top Go down
Espen

Espen

Character sheet

Arrival in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in style   Arrival in style Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:33 pm

"Sure... You seem to get into it easily enough as it is. I don't think anyone else would get a better use out of it. Just don't go hording things..." Espen walks off...
Back to top Go down
Edward Carpenter

Edward Carpenter

Character sheet

Arrival in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in style   Arrival in style Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:34 pm

sean looks at the suit in obvious shock and horror.

"Where did you find this?"
Back to top Go down
Evlin Byrne

Evlin Byrne

Character sheet

Arrival in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in style   Arrival in style Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:35 pm

"thanks!"
I smile at Espen and Sean then take the case and follow Espen back.
Back to top Go down
Espen

Espen

Character sheet

Arrival in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in style   Arrival in style Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:41 pm

"It was on the beach with the rest of the dead cruise goers..." Espen whispers with little feeling... "I don't know what we're going to do about all of them but we need to keep everyone out of that area if possible..."
Back to top Go down
Edward Carpenter

Edward Carpenter

Character sheet

Arrival in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in style   Arrival in style Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:49 pm

Espen wrote:
"It was on the beach with the rest of the dead cruise goers..." Espen whispers with little feeling... "I don't know what we're going to do about all of them but we need to keep everyone out of that area if possible..."

Visibly shaking, Sean says, "Espen... can I speak to you in private for a moment?"
Back to top Go down
Espen

Espen

Character sheet

Arrival in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in style   Arrival in style Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:06 am

"Let me putt all of this away and I'll be able to talk..." Espen goes back to sorting and laying out open items for use...
Back to top Go down
Edward Carpenter

Edward Carpenter

Character sheet

Arrival in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in style   Arrival in style Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:08 am

"Espen, this is INFINATELY more important than that. This is about camp safety."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arrival in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in style   Arrival in style Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival in style
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Verto Insula :: IC Threads :: "What the f*** is going on!?!" (General Rumors)-
Jump to: