Verto Insula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Verto Insula

------------------

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival in style

Go down 
+3
Edward Carpenter
Carl
Kanika-Sefu-Badru
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Espen

Espen

Character sheet
Character Name: Espen "Kampestein-Av-Rullende-Lyn" Tolpin
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Get of Fenris

Arrival in style - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in style   Arrival in style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:11 am

"Alright, Sean, Alright.... Jacob. Watch over the things I put in that pile there. Make sure they're not taken without my say so." Espen states, pointing to the "Guarded item pile" and walking off with Sean.
Back to top Go down
Edward Carpenter

Edward Carpenter

Character sheet
Character Name: Sean Rendall
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Glass Walkers

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in style   Arrival in style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:12 am

((Espen and sean become locational)
Back to top Go down
Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Character sheet
Character Name: Sefu
Tribe: Silent Striders

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in style   Arrival in style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:44 am

** After Anapu's last comment **

Sefu turns to Espen and walks very close to him and speaks on his ear. (I will send you a PM with what I say, if anybody used Heighten Scenes to listen in, let me know)

After this, hell turn to Lupus and take off with his pack mates.

Last edited by Kanika-Sefu-Badru on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Philia
Carl
Beta (AST)
Beta (AST)
Carl

Character sheet
Character Name: Lord Jakob, Ignites-the-Dance
Auspice: Galliard
Tribe: Silver Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in style   Arrival in style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:53 am

-- Jacob begins looking over the large amount of gathered items, noting the tools and metal. He makes a gesture towards some of the kinfolk that he needs assistance and begins directing some of them to begin building a small fire-pit near his hut. He then begins looking through the tools he has and the few in the pile, correcting himself and tells the kinfolk to build a second fire-pit near the first. As they head off to begin work he starts sorting through the items, for better organization and distribution to those who can make use of them, while doing so he moves one of the large metal sheets (doors) over to his hut then goes back to organizing. --

"While espen is busy, feel free to come to me with your requests and i'll keep track and let him know why you want to use something, and yes if anyone has basic enough tools to break down this jeep into parts for use, since a jeep isn't going to get us anywhere but up and down the beach, please speek up.." --Looking over towards the other garou and the kinfolk as he talks.--
Back to top Go down
Espen

Espen

Character sheet
Character Name: Espen "Kampestein-Av-Rullende-Lyn" Tolpin
Tribe: Get of Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in style   Arrival in style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:22 am

Espen walks back to the gathering. "Thank you Jacob..." He says before getting back to the task at hand. "Who will go to gather the crate?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in style   Arrival in style - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival in style
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Verto Insula :: IC Threads :: "What the f*** is going on!?!" (General Rumors)-
Jump to: