Verto Insula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Verto Insula

------------------

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for Espen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Whispers-to-Spirits

Whispers-to-Spirits

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexandria Courtland
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Children of Gaia

Looking for Espen Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Espen   Looking for Espen Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:28 am

Alexandria returns to camp. She searches out Kanto.
Back to top Go down
Carl
Beta (AST)
Beta (AST)
Carl

Character sheet
Character Name: Lord Jakob, Ignites-the-Dance
Auspice: Galliard
Tribe: Silver Fangs

Looking for Espen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Espen   Looking for Espen Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 am

Jacob walks over to Alexandria seeing her return alone...

"Have you seen any sign of Espen? I've grown worrisome, having not seen him or the Glasswalker since the other night when they chose to depart into the forest alone. I'm sorry for not being more available to assist, but I've been working on the camp, but I'll help now if I can."
Back to top Go down
Whispers-to-Spirits

Whispers-to-Spirits

Character sheet

Looking for Espen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Espen   Looking for Espen Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:17 pm

"I appreciate all your help, Jakob. No, I haven't seen him. I was hoping maybe you and Kanto could go looking for him. I don't think any of us should be going out alone. We should stick to packs or at least a buddy system. Also, Sefu has informed me that he has witnessed the Rite of Cleansing at other times of the day. I know doing it more than a couple of times a day would be taxing, and my instructions indicated daybreak. If I have to do it more often, and if Kavi were doing them as well, do you think we'd have enough purified water? And drinking water comes first, of course." A look of contemplation comes over her as she considers the needs of the camp. "I want to get others cleansed, but I think I'm going to have to pace myself. Hopefully it is enough that it is happening."
Back to top Go down
Carl
Beta (AST)
Beta (AST)
Carl

Character sheet
Character Name: Lord Jakob, Ignites-the-Dance
Auspice: Galliard
Tribe: Silver Fangs

Looking for Espen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Espen   Looking for Espen Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm

I've heard of it done at other times as well, but usually done mainly at sunrise, as the concept of starting a new day pure before Gaia. If we want, I would be willing to put my purity at stake for a test of doing it at a different time, if wanted, and am willing to learn from you the ritual if okay with you, as you are the first of us to learn it and a Theurge, and I but a Galliard.

I know one thing, I will happilly go with Kanto and any others willing to assist in seeking out Espen and Sean, but I think it might be wise for those heading into the forest to be purified first, perhaps the residual taint from the bomb's explosion is a cause for the troubles we've encountered.
Back to top Go down
Red-Sunrise

Red-Sunrise

Character sheet
Character Name: Kanto Red-Sunrise
Auspice: Ragabash
Tribe: Silent Striders

Looking for Espen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Espen   Looking for Espen Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:58 pm

Kanto approaches with a bored swagger in his step and a thoughtful look on his face. With one hand, he plays with one of his horns, poking at the tip of it.

"Were you looking for me?"
Back to top Go down
http://furaffinity.net/user/demonwerewolf110
Whispers-to-Spirits

Whispers-to-Spirits

Character sheet

Looking for Espen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Espen   Looking for Espen Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:55 am

Alexandria smiles fondly. "Yes, Kanto. Though, more to the point, I'm looking for Espen. If he still hasn't been seen, we need to search him out. Sefu agreed to go and look, but I grew a little tired of his evasions and thought to leave him to his business. I know we all have tasks to get to, but if our leader is missing, I think it takes a certain amount of priority. I will stay here with the Kinfolk."
Back to top Go down
Red-Sunrise

Red-Sunrise

Character sheet

Looking for Espen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Espen   Looking for Espen Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:31 am

Kanto nods and looks toward the forest.

"I agree that we need to look for him, but I also agree with Jakob, that it would be a good idea for us to be cleansed beforehand. But on the other hand, can we afford to wait a couple of days for Jakob and I to be cleansed?"
Back to top Go down
Whispers-to-Spirits

Whispers-to-Spirits

Character sheet

Looking for Espen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Espen   Looking for Espen Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:29 pm

"Honestly, we've been functioning this long even without cleansing. What if I hadn't gotten the scroll and deciphered it? Would we hesitate to look for him then? Everyone is acting like cleansing is the highest priority. I too am tainted. I know how disturbing it can be for us. I'm willing to tax my reserves, and even attempt the rite at other times of the day, but really... We need to concentrate on basic survival and safety first."

Alexandria is obviously a little frustrated, but not necessarily in a temper. Her voice is still gentle, if a little tense. She takes a deep breath and continues. "And what if one of you were seriously injured? Would you want me to be able to heal you? Or chance it with Verona?" Her lips quirk in a smile. "If I were to tap into all my reserves just for the cleansing, I may be leaving others vulnerable. Maybe I should be plowing ahead with this, but as nasty as Wyrm taint is, I think we have more important things to worry about, including our missing leader."

She takes another breath and looks at the kinfolk bustling around camp. "And as much as I'd like to treat everyone equally, I think the Garou should be the first to be cleansed. Given our physical abilities and our callings, we tend to face more of the dangers out there. But as soon as that list is complete, I'm cleansing the others too. Of course, if any of them has a particularly strong taint, they get bumped up the list. As soon as Kavi is able to learn the rite, she will be joining me in the cleansings. Oh, she's next to be cleansed. After that... I'd choose Espen."

She looks at Kanto and Jacob. "Can we please find him?"
Back to top Go down
Red-Sunrise

Red-Sunrise

Character sheet

Looking for Espen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Espen   Looking for Espen Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:29 pm

Kanto stares blankly at Alexandria for a moment, blinking occasionally. After a few moments, his eyes brighten and he perks up into a smile, clapping a hand onto her shoulder.

"Congratulations! I can't argue with you!"

He turns and looks at Jakob.

"I don't think I need anything before heading out, aside from maybe scaring the hell out of Kavi, if we happen to pass by her on the way out."

He looks around with a slight grin and mildly shifty eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking for Espen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Espen   Looking for Espen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Espen
Page 1 of 1