Verto Insula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Verto Insula

------------------

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Around the bondfire, Espen addresses the Garou

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Espen

Espen

Character sheet
Character Name: Espen "Kampestein-Av-Rullende-Lyn" Tolpin
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Get of Fenris

Around the bondfire, Espen addresses the Garou Empty
PostSubject: Around the bondfire, Espen addresses the Garou   Around the bondfire, Espen addresses the Garou Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:19 am

Espen looks over then many faces around him, his own slightly cheerier then usual. The items they were surely going to be put to good use. He stood from his seat, a topic of interest already on his lips, one he had hoped they would have had sooner.

"Garou, I would like to know what your strengths are, so I can put you into roles you can better serve. What are your talents and skills? What gifts did the spirits give you to help you on your journey? What is it that you can see yourself doing around here? Please let us all be open on this conversation, tell us what you can do." He says to those gathered around the fire.

"For instance, my name is Espen Tolpin. I once had ambitions to become the alpha of a Get Of Fenris strike force. As such I've slightly studied how to secure an area and how to get around such defenses. I know a good bit about how to survive out here and I'm quickly picking up on the ability to make better tools for us to use. As for what the spirits taught me, I am a warrior. My gifts are useful to those aspects, save for my ability to safely pass through fire..." He states all this wit a smile. "Alright who's next?"
Back to top Go down
Carl
Beta (AST)
Beta (AST)
Carl

Character sheet
Character Name: Lord Jakob, Ignites-the-Dance
Auspice: Galliard
Tribe: Silver Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Around the bondfire, Espen addresses the Garou   Around the bondfire, Espen addresses the Garou Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:38 am

**Jacob steps forward**

As you all know, I'm Lord.... no, ignore that... I'm Jacob, He who Ignites-the-dance... I'm a traveler and a survivor, I've lived off the lands for 2 decades and will gladly teach anyone else how to. I'm a storyteller at heart, and that's why I wandered so much, to gain more stories to tell. I live for Gaia and Luna, and their allies have gifted me with great ways to tell stories, to ignite the true wonder of storytelling, and to feel the crowds true desires.. I know I'm just like you, a Cliath, but I've been around for a while longer and will gladly teach you what you want to know about the more intricate details of our societies you might have missed out on.
Back to top Go down
Whispers-to-Spirits

Whispers-to-Spirits

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexandria Courtland
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Children of Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Around the bondfire, Espen addresses the Garou   Around the bondfire, Espen addresses the Garou Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:37 pm

Alexandria steps forward. "I am Alexandria, she who Whispers-to-Spirits. I can calm rage, heal wounds, speak with spirits, and can be very persuasive. As most of my tribe, I get along very well with Kinfolk."
Back to top Go down
Evlin Byrne

Evlin Byrne

Character sheet
Character Name: Evlin Byrne
Auspice: Ragabash
Tribe: Fianna

PostSubject: Re: Around the bondfire, Espen addresses the Garou   Around the bondfire, Espen addresses the Garou Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:20 pm

A beautiful young girl stands up from sitting next to Jacob. She brushes her hair off her shoulder as she quickly scans the group with a very slight smugness but otherwise blank face. She then takes a deep breath and starts to speak.

“My name is Evlin Byrne. I’m a little tricky but with good reason,” She puts her hand on Jacobs shoulder and smiles while saying this without pause. “Someone needs to keep our storytellers in line. I have many gifts, one of which Espen here has already seen.” Using that same hand she motions to Espen briefly. “I’m not big on physical labor myself but I know I can still be quite useful.”

With that she sits back down, pulls the nail file from behind her ear and cleans the never ending sand from under her nails.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/crystaviel
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Around the bondfire, Espen addresses the Garou   Around the bondfire, Espen addresses the Garou Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Around the bondfire, Espen addresses the Garou
Page 1 of 1