Verto Insula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Verto Insula

------------------

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Garou camp 2.0

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Character sheet
Character Name: Sefu
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Silent Striders

Garou camp 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Garou camp 2.0   Garou camp 2.0 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:24 pm

OOC:

People here can post about what they want to create in the camp.

Kendall: in the gallery image, I think you got the X and Y backwards, the big tree is at X:7-8, Y:19-20... typically X is horizontal and Y is vertical. Just being a science nazi here. Very Happy

Questions:

* right above the tree, is that a rope bridge? or what is the line going across the river? shallow water ?
* on the other side of the river, what is the big oval? a large rock? if so, how tall? same for the little ones on the same side as the tree.
* big tree, form the top, hat can be seen? looking towards beach side? looking towards mountain side? looking towards where I think the explosion came form?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Philia
Carl
Beta (AST)
Beta (AST)
Carl

Character sheet
Character Name: Lord Jakob, Ignites-the-Dance
Auspice: Galliard
Tribe: Silver Fangs

Garou camp 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garou camp 2.0   Garou camp 2.0 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:51 pm

People will start to notice the moment we declared it as camp, Jacob began constructing a large hutt 5 feet from the riverbank, a bit south of the large tree (27-29,7-9)... One could assume by the size, it'll be for his pack. Whenever taking a break from constructing it, he goes to check the water, it's wildlife, and sometimes wanders off into the nearby brush.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Alpha (ST)
Alpha (ST)
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Jim Taki
Auspice: -N/A-
Tribe: -N/A-

Garou camp 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garou camp 2.0   Garou camp 2.0 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:23 pm

@Sefu :what you see:
1: It's a ridge in the terrain that at its maximum is 5ft high
2: All the ovals are rocks, boulders, etc.
3: From the central tree, you can see a stretch of the beach, although it is a distance away. You see that the terrain to the west of the beach becomes hilly, similar to the Fijian islands or parts of Hawaii. Toward the mountains the forest looks lumpy and a clearing in the trees can be seen running in a jagged line down the side of the mountain. Scanning over to where the explosion occurred you see a few more breaks in the forest as it climbs up the mountain, but the rise of the terrain prevents a good look at where the explosion happened.
Back to top Go down
https://vertoinsula.forumotion.com
Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Character sheet

Garou camp 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garou camp 2.0   Garou camp 2.0 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:02 pm

Me and my pack will be staying under the tree. Based on the image provided, where the branches start going horizontal (i assume 15-20 feet up, but not sure the scale of the image), will be a nice hang out.

Will ask Jacob to help with his constructions skills to have a guard post up top (like what you see on movies on top of a pirate ship)... hopefully large enough for 2 people to be up there.

Steps for easy climbing as well as vine ladder.

23-8; small hole for fire pit.

will consult Alexandria and Jacob for suggestions of the rest of the camp. Suggest the following:

* another fire pit (size 2x2; possible at 16-17,16-17) near the large rock; and move the 3 rocks to be around it for sitting. Try to find more rocks near by or large pieces of wood unused for other things.. so most of the large area to the right of the big rock would be used... unless somebody wants to use this area for something else...

* large hut for the kinfolk just south of the large rock.

* small hug for food storage where the small rocks are now

* bridge from where small rocks are to other side.
Back to top Go down
Carl
Beta (AST)
Beta (AST)
Carl

Character sheet
Character Name: Lord Jakob, Ignites-the-Dance
Auspice: Galliard
Tribe: Silver Fangs

Garou camp 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garou camp 2.0   Garou camp 2.0 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:48 am

Both fires will be 1x1 (5'x5'), any larger is far too big for our camp's size and will give away position... Fires will not be permitted to burn longer then needed at night, only when warmth is needed or cooking is occuring.

Until we have a proper smoker built or salt for curing, we don't need a "food hut." Though planning for a small farm area would be good, as well as building a location east/west of the camp for a compost site to fertilize such a farmland area.

The bridge will go where the ridge is, to permit quicker and easier construction that will last longer.

I'll begin work on your crows nest, then the bridge, then the kinfolk home. If an ahroun could help me, I'd like one of them with powerful claws to shred about 2'x2' of the metal sheet into strips, so I can fashion them into nails for use to make more sturdy homes.
Back to top Go down
Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Character sheet

Garou camp 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garou camp 2.0   Garou camp 2.0 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:41 am

Anything you need "shreded" I would volunteer for helping, wood or metal. Hopefully at least one more pack member would be helping as well. Razor claws would be used it I believe my normal claws would not be sufficient. Sefu would help Jacob on constructions. (gives me a reason to buy crafts later)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garou camp 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garou camp 2.0   Garou camp 2.0 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garou camp 2.0
Page 1 of 1