Verto Insula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Verto Insula

------------------

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camp Announcement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Whispers-to-Spirits

Whispers-to-Spirits

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexandria Courtland
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Children of Gaia

Camp Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Camp Announcement   Camp Announcement Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:23 pm

Sometime the next day, Alexandria gathers the Garou together, out of the earshot of the humans (Kinfolk are okay).

"First, let me declare that Jakob is my Beta."

"There are reportedly four Black Spiral Dancers out there. I don't want any groups to leave camp without at least 4 able bodied Garou in them. If a Kinfolk should accompany you for any reason, they must be an able bodied kinfolk, able to take on normal dangers at the least, and there'd better be good reason for bringing them in the first place. They will be protected, which can make them a liability for the group. Bear that in mind. Other than a specific good reason to take them with, they remain in camp."

She takes a breath. "The second order of business is finding a new campsite. This one does not allow for farming, has little in the way of defenses, and is very vulnerable to the elements. Most of us lived in Florida and know what kind of weather can come up in a tropical location. As we recoup a little from the last battle, we still need to gather food. As you do so, keep an eye out for other locations."

She eyes the group. "Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackWolf

TheBlackWolf

Character sheet
Character Name:
Auspice:
Tribe:

Camp Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Announcement   Camp Announcement Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:53 pm

yea. what about the still unknown dangers we have run across???
Back to top Go down
Whispers-to-Spirits

Whispers-to-Spirits

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexandria Courtland
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Children of Gaia

Camp Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Announcement   Camp Announcement Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:29 am

She just stares at Christian for a moment. "Of course I want you all to keep on your toes when it comes to unknown dangers out there. Don't provoke, if you can avoid it. Who knows what else out there is just as lost as we are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Camp Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Announcement   Camp Announcement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Announcement
Page 1 of 1