Verto Insula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Verto Insula

------------------

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-The Emissary-

Go down 
+3
Kanika-Sefu-Badru
Edward Carpenter
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Alpha (ST)
Alpha (ST)
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Jim Taki
Auspice: -N/A-
Tribe: -N/A-

-The Emissary- Empty
PostSubject: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:18 pm

This scene will take place the morning after game, so if you have any scenes to complete beforehand, please do so and let me know if you intend to be around the campfire during the start of the scene, otherwise I will assume you character is doing something else around camp.
Back to top Go down
https://vertoinsula.forumotion.com
Admin
Alpha (ST)
Alpha (ST)
Admin

Character sheet

-The Emissary- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:52 pm

As you sit by the campfire, a bark from "sees-the-glades" shatters the tense silence.
He breaks through the tree line and barks again. "They come. Many spiders, a female two-legger, like them."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Alpha (ST)
Alpha (ST)
Admin

Character sheet

-The Emissary- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:16 pm

A moment later, red pinpoints can be seen moving in the forest, and a slender girl moves a palm frond from her path as she steps onto the sand at the edge of camp.
She looks up and toward each of you and smiles. "Hello, I'm S0Mara. Pleasure to meet you."
Something about the way she pronounces her name seems odd until you see the markings on her nude form that tip you off, she is a weaver spirit in the form of a human.

What you see:
-The Emissary- Robot,skin,woman-aad441f429d08ecf3f275066915ecaf6_m
Back to top Go down
Edward Carpenter

Edward Carpenter

Character sheet
Character Name: Sean Rendall
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Glass Walkers

-The Emissary- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:07 am

Sean approaches the newcomers. "Welcome. I am Breaks The Code, user designation L0n3w01f."
Back to top Go down
Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Character sheet
Character Name: Sefu
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Silent Striders

-The Emissary- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:20 pm

Sefu in in homid form sitting by the campfire, when the newcomers enter, he'll watch Alexandria; if she remains sitting and waiting for them to come, he'll do the same; If she gets up to greet them, he'll get up and follow her but not say anything, just listen.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Philia
Carl
Beta (AST)
Beta (AST)
Carl

Character sheet
Character Name: Lord Jakob, Ignites-the-Dance
Auspice: Galliard
Tribe: Silver Fangs

-The Emissary- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:27 pm

Jakob sits at the campfire watching as they approach... He sighs heavily as Sean approaches the newcomers and introduces himself... He mutters lightly under his breath but keeps to himself.
Back to top Go down
Whispers-to-Spirits

Whispers-to-Spirits

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexandria Courtland
Tribe: Children of Gaia

-The Emissary- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:16 am

Alexandria rises. "Welcome, SOMara. I am Alexandria, the Alpha of this Sept. I've been expecting you. I'm glad you made it here safely. Please, join us." She turns to indicate some of the others around the campfire. "You may speak freely here. Unfortunately, the humans you were interested in seeing were scared off into the jungle during the storms earlier." She flicks a glance at Breaks-the-Code. "However, I can introduce you to Red-Sunrise. He was the one who took shelter with the humans in a basement shortly before the explosion that seems to have sent us here. He can attest to the fact that we did not steal them from your village. I don't believe any of us even know where your village is, though I must admit that I am very curious." She smiles in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
Red-Sunrise

Red-Sunrise

Character sheet
Character Name: Kanto Red-Sunrise
Auspice: Ragabash

-The Emissary- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:39 pm

Kanto stands and slowly makes his way over to S0Mara. He gives a quick and small bow, never breaking eye contact.

"What is it you would like to know?"
Back to top Go down
http://furaffinity.net/user/demonwerewolf110
Admin
Alpha (ST)
Alpha (ST)
Admin

Character sheet

-The Emissary- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:56 pm

"Good day, Ehlohnthreewonf." the young girl says with a smile, she curtsies and turns to Alexandria. "I am thankful for your gracious welcome. I accessed prior contact with your group via the server, but I expected data corruption when I noted friendly contact with all but the group found outside of the camp. We are used to hostile contact from the Nations of the Wolf, save the city walkers." S0Mara leans her head toward 'L0n3W01f'.
S0Mara smiles, signifying the end of her communication with Alexandria and turns toward Kanto "Good-day Red-Sunrise. Could you best describe the human instances who were here and recount previous contact from the initial exposure to the last contact made. I will be reading your bio-signatures for misinformation while I record your testimony, so please be forthright with your log."
You then see S0Mara's right iris focus like a camera lens and her right eye pulses red to notify that she is recording.
Back to top Go down
Red-Sunrise

Red-Sunrise

Character sheet

-The Emissary- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:11 pm

Kanto raises an eyebrow and blinks for a few seconds.

"I'm sorry to tell you this, but, I never interacted with them personally. I never even really got a good look at any of them. There was no light in that basement, and for the entire week, I was trying my best to keep away from them and making sure they didn't know I was there. After we came to the camp, Alexandria tried to make sure they didn't see us, and I'm sure you understand why."

He reaches up and prods one of his horns.

"I'm sure if they were to see me, even as a human, they wouldn't actually see me as a human because of these. As for the last contact, that was when our trusted colleague decided to place all of his, and subsequently all of everyone's cards down on the table and let the human see him in crinos. That was when they bolted. Obviously, since they were running and trying their damnedest to get away from us, I saw little more than hair color."

"If you have any other questions I might be able to help with, please feel free to ask. I can't speak for the other packs, but I and mine will help as much as we can."
Back to top Go down
Whispers-to-Spirits

Whispers-to-Spirits

Character sheet

-The Emissary- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:47 pm

"SOMara, I'm sorry to hear about disappearances from your village. I'm sure you can understand why we were concerned when some of our kinfolk began to disappear. I understand that the last two disappeared into your care. I'd like to discuss their situation, then compare notes on the other disappearances. I am very concerned with the welfare of my people." She smiles. "As far as previously encountered animosity with my kind, I'm sure there have been times where Weaver and Wyld have been at cross purposes, but I am aware of how they are ideally supposed to balance each other. And given our circumstances on this island, I think it best that we find allies where we can. It would increase our survival probabilities."
Back to top Go down
Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Character sheet
Character Name: Sefu
Auspice: Ahroun

-The Emissary- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:14 pm

While SOMara was talking to Kanto, Sefu approaches Alexandria and whispers in her hear: (( sending private message ))
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Philia
Whispers-to-Spirits

Whispers-to-Spirits

Character sheet

-The Emissary- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:53 pm

Alexandria whispers something back with an amused smile.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Alpha (ST)
Alpha (ST)
Admin

Character sheet

-The Emissary- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:30 pm

When Kanto is done with his explanation, S0Mara's eyes return to 'normal' and she holds still for a second. "Testimony sent. Can you show me the direction to which they departed?"
Back to top Go down
Red-Sunrise

Red-Sunrise

Character sheet

-The Emissary- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:39 pm

Kanto looks slightly nervous for a moment.

"They went in pretty much every direction. A few went into the forest, a few others went up the beach to the north, a few others to the south...They were terrified, so they were just bolting in any direction they could. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Alpha (ST)
Alpha (ST)
Admin

Character sheet

-The Emissary- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:40 pm

S0Mara nods "Thank you." she looks toward the forest and the red lights flood in the direction of the humans last known directions. She then turns to Alexandria "What do you wish to know of your friends?"
Back to top Go down
Whispers-to-Spirits

Whispers-to-Spirits

Character sheet

-The Emissary- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:49 am

Alexandria indicates that SOMara should sit by the campfire with her. "First, I'd like to know why you sought them out. I understand that you have Throb and Verona, but not the others, is that correct? Why Throb and Verona? I'd like to know what is intended for them."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Alpha (ST)
Alpha (ST)
Admin

Character sheet

-The Emissary- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:54 pm

S0Mara smiles and daintily lowers herself onto a log.
"Sought them out? We did no such thing. The paths of the S-model and your friends crossed in the wood and we offered shelter. They accepted without pause and #S0934 accompanied them safely back to our home before continuing with his rounds. As to your next question, yes, to our knowledge they are the only two human instances we have come across that originated from your family. As to your final question, we have no planned intentions for them. If they contribute to the whole, then they are welcomed into it, if not then..." She tilts her head in a disapproving manor, "But according to observation they are willing and able, so that shouldn't be an issue.".
S0Mara then takes a more serious expression and straightens her shoulders "As this is a two way meeting, I also have some questions for your family. My list of queries are as follows:
What are your intentions or future plans while on this land?
Are you responsible for the missing or damaged #S units?
How long have you been on this island?
What contact have you made with others on this island?
Do you know of a way to return to our previous co-ordinates?
Has your family found any resources you would be willing to share or trade?"
A smile returns to her face "Please feel free to answer in any order you wish. As before I will be recording your answers and watching for signs of misinformation." Her eyes again take the appearance of recording your actions.
Back to top Go down
Whispers-to-Spirits

Whispers-to-Spirits

Character sheet

-The Emissary- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:17 am

Alexandria pauses for a moment, then speaks. "We appear to be completely cut off from our previous coordinates, and have been so for about X number of days. Sadly, I know of no way back. Our future plans at this point are primarily to survive. I'm looking for a better location to set up a longer term camp. Some place defensible, where we can begin some agricultural cultivation to aid our supplies. I am willing to both exchange information and assist with sharing of resources, primarily through trade. Except for the one encounter I know of with our newest pack, I don't believe there have been any antagonistic encounters with your units, so no, I don't believe we are responsible for any missing or damaged units. And I thank you for providing shelter to my kinfolk. I hope they will rejoin us, perhaps when we have a more stable and secure camp. That they were wandering off concerns me. All the kinfolk know better, know of the dangers out there, and wouldn't likely wander off by themselves. Is it possible that both your people and mine may somehow being unduly influenced to wander off? Oh, and you should know that we were being observed for a while by a scientific group. I'm willing to share this information in gesture of cooperation with you. It is my hope that we can cooperate on good terms, without trying to undermine the other. I think we can each accept that we may have some different values, but I'd like to concentrate on what we have in common. It will benefit us both." She pulls out a battered journal from her bag. "We have found a number of cameras around the camp, have come across cages, and have found the abandoned camp of this individual. Something tells me he is not associated with your village anymore than he is with my camp." She then pulls out one of the cameras. "If you would like to analyze this for more information. From what I gathered just from the journal, he too was uninvolved with the disappearances. You may read the journal, though I'd like to keep it in my custody for the time being." She hands both the journal and the camera over. "The camera you may keep. We have several."
Back to top Go down
Edward Carpenter

Edward Carpenter

Character sheet

-The Emissary- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:18 am

Damaged units? Before these units ceased function, did they transmit anything about a tall slender manlike creature wearing what appeared to be a suit? If so, we need to talk.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Alpha (ST)
Alpha (ST)
Admin

Character sheet

-The Emissary- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:05 pm

S0Mara takes the notebook and flips through each page with a surgeon's precision, holding each page open for only a split-second before she hands the book back. S0Mara's eyes return to 'normal' and she closes her eyes, "Please hold, I am transferring data back to the server.". A few seconds later she re-opens her eyes and smiles, "Thank you for the information and I'm pleased that you are willing to open a system of trade between our homes. On a side note, the booklet was written by a female. I was an automated teller for years, so I discovered how to gather additional data from handwriting and signatures."
S0Mara turns to 'L0n3W01f', "No, all data before loss of communication was corrupted beyond usability, none of our number could repair the corruption." she gives an apologetic smile.
Back to top Go down
Edward Carpenter

Edward Carpenter

Character sheet

-The Emissary- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:45 pm

I mean no disrespect to your number, but would you be willing to let me see this information? As you know, my clan are well versed in technology. I may be able to approach it from an angle you had not forseen and find something useful.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Alpha (ST)
Alpha (ST)
Admin

Character sheet

-The Emissary- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:07 pm

S0Mara's smile twitches, "I'm well versed in humans, but I wouldn't attempt to cure one of amnesia. If you wish, then
I assume you have a digital device with a charge? I will transfer the data from the server." S0Mara's eyes close for a second, "I am ready when you are." She turns to Alexandria "I have also received notification that your family are invited to visit our home as a sign of cooperation. If you wish to bring items to trade you are welcome. All of your family are welcome as there will be a feast made to celebrate our diplomatic agreement and a treaty will be signed to solidify the partnership." She shows a beaming smile.
Back to top Go down
Edward Carpenter

Edward Carpenter

Character sheet

-The Emissary- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:47 pm

When I find a new battery for my lappy, I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
Whispers-to-Spirits

Whispers-to-Spirits

Character sheet

-The Emissary- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:58 am

Alexandria smiles and continues in her friendly and diplomatic tone. "I'm sure a feast would be wonderful, but I do not wish to encourage the overuse of precious resources. Perhaps a modest pot luck. Any written treaty would have to be reviewed by my Sept before signing. Many of my kind would be distrustful of written contracts with your kind. 'The devil is in the details', you know." She winks. "I don't want anything to shadow our cooperation. It is not meant to confine or constrict either of us in our base purposes, merely to promote mutual morale, survival, and understanding. I think we may have enough dangers on this island to add animosity between our people to their numbers. I see this as a fresh start, a new day, turning over a new leaf." Alexandria looks around at her fellow Garou and Kinfolk. "I want what is best for my family. And many of them may have information and skills that would make survival easier for you and your village as well, but all that in due time. I must admit, I'm a bit curious about you. You said you were once a bank teller. How did you evolve into your present form? If you don't mind my asking."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

-The Emissary- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-The Emissary-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Verto Insula :: IC Threads :: "What the f*** is going on!?!" (General Rumors)-
Jump to: