Verto Insula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Verto Insula

------------------

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-The Emissary-

Go down 
+3
Kanika-Sefu-Badru
Edward Carpenter
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Whispers-to-Spirits

Whispers-to-Spirits

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexandria Courtland
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Children of Gaia

-The Emissary- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:00 am

Alexandria turns to Sean Randall. "Perhaps SOMara can do something with your old battery."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Alpha (ST)
Alpha (ST)
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Jim Taki
Auspice: -N/A-
Tribe: -N/A-

PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:00 pm

"It was akin to metamorphosis. Each day I processed data, then when I realized my frame was damaged beyond repair and I was cut off from the server, I simply woke up to see what the source of the disturbance was and I would imagine the rest is similar enough to your time here. More organized of course, but similar none the less." S0Mara stands "I have sent a request for a convoy to accompany your family to my home, they will arrive in three days time. In the mean time I will travel back home to ensure preparations are suitable. How many in total will be joining?" S0Mara asks with a cordial smile.
Back to top Go down
https://vertoinsula.forumotion.com
TheBlackWolf

TheBlackWolf

Character sheet
Character Name:
Auspice:
Tribe:

PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:16 am

::Christian glances up from his mirror to study the new guest:: -sigh- ::lowers his head back to the mirror:: more
Enigmas......
Back to top Go down
Whispers-to-Spirits

Whispers-to-Spirits

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:51 am

Alexandria looks out at the other Garou and Kinfolk. "I think we will need to confer on that matter. I will send you a number via Evlin's phone. I thank you for the invitation. Please keep me informed if you find the humans that ran off. I would like to know that they are safe."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Alpha (ST)
Alpha (ST)
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:47 pm

S0Mara nods "I will notify #S1314 to relay any contact pertaining to our discussion to me. Please contact me as soon as possible with the number who will attend so construction can begin. Do you have a preference as to building materials, soft wood, hard wood, brick, stone, any preference for the beds, plant fiber, animal hairs or feather mattress and the pillows, plant fiber, animal hairs or feathers?"
Back to top Go down
Whispers-to-Spirits

Whispers-to-Spirits

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:01 pm

"We will convey preferences shortly. Your generosity is most appreciated." Alexandria bows her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Edward Carpenter

Edward Carpenter

Character sheet
Character Name: Sean Rendall
Tribe: Glass Walkers

PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:01 am

SOMara, would it be possible to get some computer components? If I were able to construct a relay tower, I may be able to get access to the orbiting satellites and figure out exactly where we are.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Alpha (ST)
Alpha (ST)
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:31 pm

"You would have to discuss that with those at my home. I would reccommend you bring something worthwhile to trade however. Since our appearance, the humans are placing more stock into thier mundane electronics than ever before."
Back to top Go down
Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Character sheet
Character Name: Sefu
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Silent Striders

PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:44 pm

Sefu observes the communication. As it seems Alexandra has asked all she wanted already, sefu talks then:

"besides the 2 kin from our family, and weaver beings as yourself and the number units; who else resides in your camp?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Philia
Admin
Alpha (ST)
Alpha (ST)
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:32 am

"30 human instances in total, not including those from your family."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -The Emissary-   -The Emissary- - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-The Emissary-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Verto Insula :: IC Threads :: "What the f*** is going on!?!" (General Rumors)-
Jump to: