Verto Insula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Verto Insula

------------------

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carl
Beta (AST)
Beta (AST)
Carl

Character sheet
Character Name: Lord Jakob, Ignites-the-Dance
Auspice: Galliard
Tribe: Silver Fangs

A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales... Empty
PostSubject: A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales...   A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:24 pm

* Jakob sits within his new larger hut built for his pack and begins lighting up some sheesha, Watermelon, he had in his backpack.. He lets the coals begin to heat up as he stands up and goes to get some water from the river nearby and looks to the garou of the new camp.*

My friends, my allies... I'll be enjoying some good sheesha for the next few hours, and in plans for the upcoming moot invite you to come join me, andtell me of the tales of your deeds here on this wondrous island so that I might entrance everyone and the spirits as well... So that your legend and story may live within the history of our kind forever as the likes of those long gone has remained... I have water and some good smokes, so come, relax, and enjoy...

*He then heads into his hut as the coal has fully sparked and sits down relaxing, taking a few drags as he waits for any to join him.*
Back to top Go down

A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales...
Page 1 of 1