Verto Insula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Verto Insula

------------------

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales... SS pack

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Character sheet
Character Name: Sefu
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Silent Striders

A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales... SS pack Empty
PostSubject: A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales... SS pack   A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales... SS pack Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:33 pm

OOC:

Even if all packs join the galliard at once, I think each pack might want it's own thread so it doesn't get too confusing; as I know people have internet access at different times, chronology might be a bit out of wack.

IC:

The SS pack joins Jacob and his watermelon hookah. Sefu will be on homid form; unless anybody else specifies, we'll assume everybody else is too.

We all sit around the hookah; as this is Jacob's packs' tend, will wait to see if Jacob says anything as to open the forum/get together.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Philia
Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales... SS pack   A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales... SS pack Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:49 pm

The stories would be relaid to you by the whole pack. They would be told with a little more story and flare, but for the purpose of relaying the info, here is what we talked about

* storyline: traveled longways to find a garou to perform proper burial for our fallen packmate in the silent strider ritualistic manner
* assisted (or front lined, up to interpretation) on liberating the kinfolk (fist game)
* We also as a pack figure out those riddles and enigmas on the paper. Or at leats started, then shared with others, which brought all packs to work together.
* on both new campsites: daily hunt for food, and nightly guard.
* alongside with the Fianna, burried all humans from the ship wreck
* fought the BSDs several times, almost to death. (Sefu and Cristian wear the scars proudly)
* helped save lost garous in forest: (carl's last NPC with the phone and the cave video), Brian's girlfriend PC
* freed a captive spirit from within that wooden box by proving pack unity, and individual wisdom
* seance with the mirror, started to find out what it is and how to use it (details below)
* served as front scouts to find new campsite (last thing at last game)
* served again as fighting force against attackers in the weaver camp.

=====

Mirror:

(Biran, feel free to add and correct anything I might have wrong)

One day, a kinfolk deliberately gave christian this mirror, as if it was meant to be for him. for a few nights the star-gazer reflected upon the importance of it. A few things were tested until one time in complete darkness with a small flame, Sefu observing the reflection of the flame in the mirror, and with his knowledge, he knew this was somewhat related to the underworld realm of the dead. the whole pack, together with alexandria, performed a seance to contact the being on the other side. Christian felt a connection with this other garou.

PS: there are more details which I don;t recall. kasheta is the main player with interactions and interest in this object, so he'll be best to fill in the gaps

OOC: This is all things we did as a pack that we can recall. now it would be open forum. Everybody can either add more things they remember we a pack; and if so they choose, talk about things they did individually.
Back to top Go down
Carl
Beta (AST)
Beta (AST)
Carl

Character sheet
Character Name: Lord Jakob, Ignites-the-Dance
Auspice: Galliard
Tribe: Silver Fangs

PostSubject: Re: A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales... SS pack   A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales... SS pack Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:12 pm

As the group sits down he motions to the other hose on the hookah as he takes a drag himself..

"So, which of you would like to tell the first tale?"
Back to top Go down
Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales... SS pack   A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales... SS pack Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:02 pm

"as our pack does not currently have a galliard, allow us to extend our gratitude for sharing our tales at the upcoming moot.

As far as tales, where to start? would probably be best to start from after our last moot. This was not long after the Rite of Passage of my tribe-mates. I seem to recall telling you not long ago about my past; being a progedy of a Black Spiral rape. Shortly after coming to become claith, father had returned; his motives unknown, but mother advised we should leave the cept to not endanger everybody else. I assume she knew he would be coming back for me for some reason.

We have been traveling ever since. Fought them a few times and try to outrun and outsmart them other times. On our travels throughout the entirety of the country both a blessing and a tragedy took place. One of our brothers fell in battle as a new-coming comrade joined our battle. *looks over at Christian*

We did not have the knowledge to perform proper burial rites to our fallen pack and tribe-mate; but we knew of it, and we would not leave him behind until his spirit was able to rest at peace. We travel far and wide to find a disciplined and renown Strider to do so. Finally we found Azim, he was the blessing we were looking for; our brother was finally able to transcend into the other side in peace."

*takes a break, allows for a few moment in case somebody else wants to take the chance to tell one of the stories. if nobody takes the opportunity, he will continue*

OOC: would be cool if we all tell at least one story. We have today and 2 more days to finish up. so pleas take the chance.
Back to top Go down
Kavi

Kavi

Character sheet
Character Name: Leto
Auspice: Theurge

PostSubject: Re: A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales... SS pack   A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales... SS pack Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:53 pm

Leto nods at Sefu and turns towards Jakob. "After our fallen pack mate was allowed to rest in peace, we gained word that there had been kinfolk captured and prepared for transfer to a zoo. We offered our services to the caern in gratitude for what everyone had done for us. We accompanied several others and ambushed the perpetrators on the highway. We were able to free all of the kinfolk and punish the ones who had acted so foolishly against Gaia's chosen warriors and their kin." Leto falls silent and glances around at her pack.
Back to top Go down
Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales... SS pack   A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales... SS pack Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:20 pm

"although not as exciting, the routine task of night watch was undertaken by our pack, taking shifts on guard and sleep to make sure the camp is protected and everybody shall be rested by morning.

As a pack we are good at hunting and tracking. Skills used for not only hunting for food provided for the camp; but it also allowed us to rescue the lost garou in the forest. Our actions aftermath was the finding of the mute girl, the gentlemen with the odd cavern recording in his cellphone, and your current pack alpha."

*Takes another break*
Back to top Go down
TheBlackWolf

TheBlackWolf

Character sheet
Character Name:
Auspice:
Tribe:

PostSubject: Re: A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales... SS pack   A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales... SS pack Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:11 pm

I know sefu and myself have many battle scars from the battles with the bsd's here on the island. (about 12 agg total for me)
Back to top Go down
TheBlackWolf

TheBlackWolf

Character sheet
Character Name:
Auspice:
Tribe:

PostSubject: Re: A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales... SS pack   A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales... SS pack Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:54 pm

As for the mirror:  I have learn all about Johnny,  he is my ancestor.  He died a long time ago. His spirit has attached itself to me. He is here to show me something when the time is right....  Dunno when that is....  But the stranger part is he died long ago yet he lives right now. He is running with his pack in new England somewhere.  Something about some event that will happen to him......   In any case I have figured out how to use the mirror to learn who he is and what he has to do with me.  When the time is right he will reveal the rest
Back to top Go down
Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales... SS pack   A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales... SS pack Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:11 pm

"on our last encounter with the Spirals, we ended up finding a wooden cube, you probably saw it around the old encampment. a spirit was trapped inside; and the box sealed in layers of enigmatic and odd mechanisms to open it. With the pack's teamwork we were able to unlock it and free the spirit from his first entrapment; then with a est of wisdom form each one of us, the final seal of chains was broken and the spirit was set free"
Back to top Go down
Carl
Beta (AST)
Beta (AST)
Carl

Character sheet
Character Name: Lord Jakob, Ignites-the-Dance
Auspice: Galliard
Tribe: Silver Fangs

PostSubject: Re: A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales... SS pack   A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales... SS pack Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:45 pm

You talk so non-chalantly about your fights with the Spirals, and the discovery of a fetish like object containing a trpaped spirit... it surprises me that you seem like it matters so little that you've had these encounters... Are we to then take such a light weight in what it means that you've done such things? Same with you, Christian, you speak of leaning of an ancestor tied to your line, that you know is dead, but you know somehow is alive and walking with his pack this very moment... yet you speak so simple about learning this, with no heart, with no drive... Does it not confound you how he exists when you knew he perished? You say you know who he is, yet you tell us so little... Are we as your caern, and myself as the Master of tales, supposed to speak so calmly about such an intriguing concept, a tale of the dead returning to life, and fighting alongside his old pack, and you speak of it like it's just going off to get some water... I don't understand the lack of passion...

OOC: As for the battle scars, you guys never approached an ST to work out what they were, battle scars give renown (temp), but in exchange they give HEFTY penalties to your character... Because you never discussed anything and have not been portraying and dealing with the negatives, you thus haven't really gotten the positives... And if any of the wounds are from the fight alongside the autobots, remember an NPC showed up and healed Lior and yourself of them.
Back to top Go down
Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales... SS pack   A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales... SS pack Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:01 pm

Ooc: we all have jobs and lives outside of game; don't really have as much time to dedicate to a downtime extensive narration... I would not talk about it so none-chelant, but I really don't have the time to just write as much as I would like... It would be many pages long... If you want to penalize me and the pack for ooc lack of time, I rather just 86 the whole thread n not even say anything...
Back to top Go down
TheBlackWolf

TheBlackWolf

Character sheet
Character Name:
Auspice:
Tribe:

PostSubject: Re: A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales... SS pack   A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales... SS pack Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:22 pm

The first few weeks at the camp site we went out scouting and mapping the area. Marking and noting the strange features of the land.  Like the wall of thorns and the monster that Dulled our senses as well as the absent of shadows when this happend.  Also recently at the our ruined campsite I discovered and brought to your attention Jacob the ritual component for that dreadful thorn wall... ::he pauses::  a corpse. That's not a happy tale but tale none the less.  We are one step closer to putting an end to this nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales... SS pack   A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales... SS pack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tale for the ages... Or an age's worth of tales... SS pack
Page 1 of 1