Verto Insula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Verto Insula

------------------

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Question to the Pack Theurges

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Carl
Beta (AST)
Beta (AST)
Carl

Character sheet
Character Name: Lord Jakob, Ignites-the-Dance
Auspice: Galliard
Tribe: Silver Fangs

A Question to the Pack Theurges Empty
PostSubject: A Question to the Pack Theurges   A Question to the Pack Theurges Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:04 pm

--On a night when the camp are gathered, eating together at the campfire, Jakob steps forward to those gathered.--

"It has become quite clear that we've gotten more comfortable in our situation here. Yes problems still exist, but overall the general suspicion and worry has subsided to a degree as we've all come into our own here on this island. Due to this I wish to ask a question the gathered packs, and the lone wolf. Do any of the theurges within your numbers know the rite of opening the moot? I feel the time has come that we truly relax and enjoy a bit of revelry, stories, company, and stress relief. Especially if all goes well with our coming visit to the weaver town.

Also as the only Galliard it will fall upon me to tell the tales of everyone, so that we may all learn what deeds have been done, and which garou deserve renown within our numbers. For I am sure some of you do not wish to remain cliath forever, especially not with the great and many successes I've seen personally since we've been stuck here. So if we do have someone who can perform the rite to allow us to hold a moot, I would ask the other packs to meet with me when they aren't busy helping around the camp, and tell me your stories, so that I can properly convey them to the others present at the moot."
Back to top Go down
Edward Carpenter

Edward Carpenter

Character sheet
Character Name: Sean Rendall
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Glass Walkers

PostSubject: Re: A Question to the Pack Theurges   A Question to the Pack Theurges Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:11 pm

I don't think any of us know it Jakob. I mean, even the most advanced of us is still a cliathe. None of us even knew the rite of cleansing before that scroll got found. Speaking of, can someone teach me that rite?
Back to top Go down
Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Character sheet
Character Name: Sefu
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Silent Striders

PostSubject: Re: A Question to the Pack Theurges   A Question to the Pack Theurges Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:43 pm

"Sean, talk to Alexandria when she's not busy. I'm sure she would be happy to have more skillful bodies at hand"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Philia
Kavi

Kavi

Character sheet
Character Name: Leto
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Silent Striders

PostSubject: Re: A Question to the Pack Theurges   A Question to the Pack Theurges Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:50 pm

Leto glances up at Jakob. "Opening a moot? I can do that," she states softly.
Back to top Go down
Carl
Beta (AST)
Beta (AST)
Carl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Question to the Pack Theurges   A Question to the Pack Theurges Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:21 pm

"Ah, it is good to know that you know the rite Leto. I'll talk more with Alexandria and we can plan on holding one soon then, as it has nearly been a month of us here, and it'd be fitting as we're settling in and there are many stories to tell. Which again I would like to say, to your pack and the others, and to Sean, please make time to visit me when we aren't busy and you can tell me your tales of glory and renown. So that I may tell them at such a gathering where it can properly be recognized by our elders and other spirits."
Back to top Go down
Carl
Beta (AST)
Beta (AST)
Carl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Question to the Pack Theurges   A Question to the Pack Theurges Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:53 pm

((OOC: Okay so, since we should hopefully have a moot soon... To reflect the whole telling of stories to my character so he can tell them at the moot, please either use the "Poem and Parody" forum, which will permit ragabash to chime in which is always fun, or PM me the scene of you telling the story.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Question to the Pack Theurges   A Question to the Pack Theurges Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Question to the Pack Theurges
Page 1 of 1