Verto Insula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Verto Insula

------------------

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

@Silent Strider Pack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kavi

Kavi

Character sheet
Character Name: Leto
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Silent Striders

@Silent Strider Pack Empty
PostSubject: @Silent Strider Pack   @Silent Strider Pack Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:50 pm

Leto stands within the new campsite, mentally calling for her pack-mates. When they are all gathered, she begins to speak. "Well everyone, we're all settling in this new area. A lot has gone down, but there is one good sign: we are again able to contact each other telepathically. I believe that this is a good sign from Owl. That being said, we should take the time to make Owl offerings again. We also need to hunt for food for ourselves. Once we've captured a few rodents and brought back food here, I would like to make a formal apology to Owl through a rite. I'd prefer it if everyone in this pack participated, as Owl was disappointed in all of us when he last spoke with us."
Back to top Go down
TheBlackWolf

TheBlackWolf

Character sheet
Character Name:
Auspice:
Tribe:

PostSubject: Re: @Silent Strider Pack   @Silent Strider Pack Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:44 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackWolf

TheBlackWolf

Character sheet
Character Name:
Auspice:
Tribe:

PostSubject: Re: @Silent Strider Pack   @Silent Strider Pack Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:46 pm

Owl is lookin into the strange thing that happen to me and my exploring party... Very strange
Back to top Go down
TheBlackWolf

TheBlackWolf

Character sheet
Character Name:
Auspice:
Tribe:

PostSubject: Re: @Silent Strider Pack   @Silent Strider Pack Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:25 pm

The whole experience was quite strange. He maybe some kind of magic user? I dunno. He kept saying the place opens for his kind but not ours... My brain hurts from all the thinking about this enigma I don't understand... Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: @Silent Strider Pack   @Silent Strider Pack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

@Silent Strider Pack
Page 1 of 1