Verto Insula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Verto Insula

------------------

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Around the campfire - downtime between game 2-3

Go down 
+5
TheBlackWolf
Edward Carpenter
Whispers-to-Spirits
Bakamoichigei
Kanika-Sefu-Badru
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anapu

Anapu

Character sheet
Character Name: Anapu
Auspice: Philodox
Tribe: Silent Striders

Around the campfire - downtime between game 2-3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the campfire - downtime between game 2-3   Around the campfire - downtime between game 2-3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:49 pm

"Finding a river will be absolutely fantastic, for we will have fresh water and hopefully more food in form of fish. Perhaps while we hunt for bigger game, those of you who stay here and are not helping with construction can find the means to hunt fish from their homes. In time, once we've gotten our bearing, we can begin to move about in whatever direction we find to be the most beneficial."
Back to top Go down
Whispers-to-Spirits

Whispers-to-Spirits

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexandria Courtland
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Children of Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Around the campfire - downtime between game 2-3   Around the campfire - downtime between game 2-3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:02 pm

Alexandria nods and turns to go speak with the Kinfolk to find out if there are any injured and what the general status of everyone is.
Back to top Go down
Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Kanika-Sefu-Badru

Character sheet
Character Name: Sefu
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Silent Striders

PostSubject: Re: Around the campfire - downtime between game 2-3   Around the campfire - downtime between game 2-3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:17 pm

"I appreciate the enthusiasm my pack is showing, and I feel proud of you; but we will wait to hear form the rest of the group before jumping into decisions"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Philia
TheBlackWolf

TheBlackWolf

Character sheet
Character Name:
Auspice:
Tribe:

PostSubject: Re: Around the campfire - downtime between game 2-3   Around the campfire - downtime between game 2-3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:44 pm

::looks obviously annoyed:: as you wish........ ::mumbles:: i hate not knowing whats out there....
Back to top Go down
Carl
Beta (AST)
Beta (AST)
Carl

Character sheet
Character Name: Lord Jakob, Ignites-the-Dance
Auspice: Galliard
Tribe: Silver Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Around the campfire - downtime between game 2-3   Around the campfire - downtime between game 2-3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:49 am

--From Narrator Side of things Not as player--

Just informing you guys again that this series of down times has a window of 2 days worth of time between last game and the next. We will be moving to a more extended time soon I believe, kendall can correct me if I'm wrong, so the short time IC-wise between game in relation to the long time OOC-wise won't be that way for long. So soon you'll be able to get a lot of the 'menial' like tasks that would be done individually that need aid of an ST will be able to be done during downtimes, to allow the more group oriented scenes be the ones that are happening at game, allowing the time we actually are all together to roleplay together instead of just having such scenes on the forums, heh.

I'm only saying this because a scene like this would have been a blast to see and be part of at game, instead of watching everyone grabbing st's for private stuff instead of having this big convo at game itself. I'm hoping I'm not coming off rude, and i'm not saying to stop the scene, trust me it's a great read and enjoyable, but next game we have a dedicated thing for "hunting" that we'll be doing (similar to early game feeding scenes for sanction players) so that the focus of game can be the rp and inter-character actions instead of everything being private scenes...

So yeah, continue your great scene, but keep in mind to have scenes like this at game as well, we like seeing this stuff as the staff, and I personally prefer running private scenes less often at game and more via downtimes, since well the 5-6 hours of game is the one time every 2 weeks you can actually directly chat with players...

--Okay ending narrator chat and my random interruption... Back to the RP!--
Back to top Go down
Carl
Beta (AST)
Beta (AST)
Carl

Character sheet
Character Name: Lord Jakob, Ignites-the-Dance
Auspice: Galliard
Tribe: Silver Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Around the campfire - downtime between game 2-3   Around the campfire - downtime between game 2-3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:06 pm

-Narrator-
Been 6 days with no posts in this thread. As such I'm stating as a narrator that people have since gone to sleep, etc. And it is now at the least the next day. Remember this Friday's game takes place 2 days after the last, so you have 4 days (including today, Monday) to get in down times for those days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Around the campfire - downtime between game 2-3   Around the campfire - downtime between game 2-3 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Around the campfire - downtime between game 2-3
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3